If you are interested in card making, paper craft, ATC’s, exchanging your paper craft artwork and socializing with other paper crafters here in the UK then this is the place for you!!!!
One of the best things about our club is there are no club meetings to go to at a certain time, on a certain day. Our club allows you to craft in your own time, with your own stash. But at the same time you are crafting in a closed community so you always know where your artwork is going and who you are sending it to because we are such a friendly club. Joining our club gives you an opportunity to have contact with other paper crafters around the UK and of course get new and fresh ideas to enhance and inspire your paper crafting artwork.
Unlike most paper craft exchange clubs who only run one type of list, we offer several different lists which cater for the novice crafters right up to the very experienced crafter. You can join one, some or all lists. You need only commit yourself to a list for a minimum of three months, try it and if you like it stay on it. Not into rubber stamping I hear you say? We run 5 lists where stamping is optional so if you prefer decoupage or stitching or whatever you can stick onto the front of a card that is perfectly fine. Just click on our info pack to see the different lists we have to offer.
When you join you will receive a quarterly email newsletter, a members directory and a currently active list, access to our members only face book page plus regular email updates. If you prefer a hard copy of the newsletter/members directory this can be arranged.
The lists run as follows:
- Make greeting cards then join the Cards2Share List
- Spell a 5 letter word using skinnys, join the Skinny List
- Make and get Birthday cards, join the Birthday list.
- Make and swap ATC’s, join the ATC list.
- Make inchies, join the Inchie list.
- Are you a washi tape fan and love making handmade stickers? Then the wash n stick list is the list for you.
- Love to get embellishments, join the 4 or More Embellishment Swap
- Enjoy sending 2 cards a month to other members on that list which gives them inspiration or just a lift then join the Cards for Kindness List.
If you are interested in taking part in any of the above lists just click on our info pack to get detailed instruction about what each list requires then email me, (Mrs) Mickey Woodcock email@example.com, stating which list(s) you would like to take part in. You can join one, some or all. Up to you.
Looking forward to hearing from you !!!